Followers

Friday, December 9, 2016

Happy Birthday to.....

                                                 SWIMBIKERUNANDSTAMP!!!!!

Hello dear blogging friends: Well, today marks a very special day for me, December 9th. 2014 is when I venture into the unknown world of blogs, a totally uncharted territory for me, but I took this leap of faith and here I am, 2 years later, still at it and having a great time.
I've met a lot of fabulous new friends that joined my old time ones, (you know who you are 😉) from all over this great USA and the rest of the world.
I've been very busy with a kitchen full of workers that are giving me a new and beautiful, simple but elegant set of new cabinets, plus having to tend to my taxi service for my grandchildren and all the other things I must do daily but, I didn't want this day to go by without at least giving myself a pat in the back, making me a CELEBRATION card and sharing this with all of you.
So her is my card to ME, hope you like it.


This image is from Power Poppy by Marcella Hawley from a set called "Marcella's Mixtape Volume1" and it has a collection of other sets, all this images are beautiful.
I stamped mine onto a piece of Strathmore multi media paper with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed it then, I colored it with SU markers and the aqua painter. I fussy cut the two horns and glued them to a small oval die cut then, die cut the swirls coming out of them and added a few Rhine Stones for a bit of bling.
*****************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card. 


The sentiment is from a retired SU set called Curly Cute, the fire works are from The Ton.
This post is just for me, as a celebration of this past two years with my blog, I still have a lot to learn but I'm having loads of fun.
I want to thank all of you who have been there from the start, without your support and encouragement, I wouldn't have made it this far. 
I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate this more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

3 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Two years! Happy Anniversary Maria! You have come so far! I'm so happy to see your colored creations here and am so proud of your Design Team Memberships something I never accomplished! When you put your mind to something watch out!

Mary Fish said...

Love the party hats and congrats on 2 years!

Aileen said...

Congratulations my beautiful friend. Two years and I missed the day, so busy doing nothing lol. Your blog is such an insiration and its amazing to think its only two years when I look at your wonderful cards and the DT work and the prizes won by you, you are one clever clogs.