Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Picking Wild Flowers.....


                                                                           
Hello everyone: Well, here we are with another fabulous challenge for you to play with over at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE#3, this time, we want you to go dig out some of your favorite, OLD flower stamps and/or dies, and join us in the gallery. You know how it is sometimes, we keep buying new things and the old favorites get a bit forgotten, right?  Well, here's your chance to give them another chance to shine.  My card has an image from a stamp set called "Picking Wild Flowers" that I bought from a company called Flourishes back in 2010. That original company went out of business about 3 years ago. The die is from Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Labels 8 and it's also an old friend, I've had it since 2012.


I stamped the image onto a panel of Strathmore multi media paper with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed it then, colored it with SU markers and the aqua painter. I die cut this panel with the retired SU Labels Collection dies and I glued it to the purple Spellbinders die, the card base is in Basic Black, I added a few Rhine Stones for a bit of bling.
****************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


I hope you give our Challenge #3 a try, I know you have old stamps and dies, so why not enjoy creating a beautiful card with them and join us in the gallery. 
Please read our rules, there are not many but they are important. 
For more inspiration, hop over THE FLOWER CHALLENGE and my teammates blogs and check out their awesome creations.
Also, please display our badge on your blog post, here it is for you to copy.


Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate this more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.




4 comments:

Ruth said...

Beautiful! I love the orange flowers and it's so beautifully framed by that really ornate die cut. I really should do more on the inside of my cards - it adds even more. Ruth xx

Patti Willey said...

Really incredible card! Love the ornate die it looks lovely with this bouquet! Headed over to see what your teammates are up to!

Viv said...

Another amazing card here my lovely friend! just love those bright colours and pretty flowers.The frame is so perfect too, such a great combo of fab colouring and design.Well done again ;) hugs Viv xx

Karren said...

Beautiful card, Maria! I just love this image and you've colored it so well.