Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Staring In Wonderment.....



Hello everyone: I have a card I was supposed to post yesterday but I got sidetracked so, here it is today. I saw this die on Pinterest some time ago, it's from Poppy Stamps and it's called Snowflake Breeze and, as it's usually the case, added it to my never ending wish list, from which I pick some stuff to buy once in a while, wish I could buy it all but that would put my self imposed budget in the RED for a very long time.  But anyway, here's my card, hope you like it.


I cut a panel of SU Whisper White card stock with the die, then, I cut a piece of, believe it or not, Christmas wrapping paper, I wanted to cut it with silver glimmer paper but all I had was small pieces so I had to dig out this shimmery paper and, I must say, it worked great, hope you can see the speckles of glitter, I placed a panel of dark blue card stock behind the top panel to make those snowflakes really pop.
The little Snowman is from a retired SU stamp set called "White Christmas", from the 2014 Holiday Mini catalog, super cute images, love the look on his sweet face, I just love this set. The sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes.
***************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


I used a strip of the same paper to "hang" my sentiment, which is from the same set, the star and the little Polar Bear too. I inked each letter with SU markers.
I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.
                                                 
       Craftyhazelnut's Challenge #310 "Vintage or Anything goes as long as it's Christmas.
                                                  Fantasy Stampers Challenge #77 "CAS Christmas"
                                                All Sorts Challenge Blog Week #392 "CAS"
                              A Gem of A Challenge #183 "Snowman/Snowwoman"
                                                Challenge Up Your Life Challenge #55 "Snowflakes"
                                             

Thank you so much for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate this more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping, hugs from Maria.


6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Brilliant CAS card and a really lovely die and cute little snowman.
Thank you for joining our 'CAS' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Stamping Bubbles said...

Stunning CAS card. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fantasy Stampers.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

brenda said...

A very stylish creation for our CAS theme this week at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

B x

Mary Fish said...

Pretty shimmer and shine!

Mervi said...

Lovely and pretty card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts CAS week;-))m

Julie B said...

What a great die this is, makes a fab catd.
Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. :)