Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

UNDER CAFFEINE?.....

Hello everyone: I have a fun and easy card to share with you today. The "Less is More" challenge for this week is "SILHOUETTES", here is my card.


This kitty image is from a set by Katzelkraft and it's called Les Furieux , if you are a cat lover or not, this images are just irresistibly funny. This cat is apparently just waking up and it's asking that very important question we all face in the mornings.
I stamped this image onto a panel of Ninah Solar White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I just colored the kitty's eyes in green and added a dot of pink for it's nose.
Here is the finished inside, which answers the question on the front.


This coffee cup is from a retired Flourishes set called "Grab a Cup", I stamped the little sentiment on it, just to really make a statement.  I know that most of us can't function without that first cup of coffee, so this card was made thinking of all of you.
I hope you go check out the "Less is More" challenge and give this fun challenge a try.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


14 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

Funny ! I love black cats ! This is a cute cute card !

Kathyk said...

What a fun card

Kathyk

Sazzle Dazzle said...

That's a fun and fabulous stamp you have and makes an awesome silhouette. thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More

Mary Fish said...

This is me! I love it!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thanks my friend, love coffee, kitties are a close second.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Kathyk.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Sarah, this set has the funniest cats. As soon as I saw the challenge, I knew I was going to use them.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LOL!! I can see it, Mary.

Aileen said...

I love this card, I want this cat. I think I have seen before and I love it.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Aileen, I made another card using this set on November 17th. of last year, all 4 images of this cats are really awesome.

Lou said...

What a fun card! Love the cat! Lou x

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Lou, this cats are just so much fun to stamp.

Anne said...

Sorry to be so late visiting you, what a fun cat silhouette! Purrfect sentiment.
Thanks so much for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"

Maria Rodriguez. said...

No worries Anne, thank you for stopping by.