Followers

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Take Flight!!!!!

Hello everyone: It's so cold and gray up here today that I wanted a bit of brightness and signs of Spring to cheer me up a bit so, I made this card, which I will share also at the CASolgy "GLITTER" challenge. Here's my card.

The flower image is from a retired SU set called "Peaceful Petals" and it's heat embossed using Versamark ink and SU Tempting Turquoise embossing powder. The golden, glittery butterfly is cut using THIS die from Cherry Lynn. 
The sentiment belongs THIS  stamp set by the Unity Stamp Co. I cut it in half because I didn't want to overwhelm the front panel and also, because I wanted to use the other part for the inside of my card, I  heat embossed it in black, I wanted to make a little statement here. 
Here is a picture of the finished inside.


This corner punch is from EK Success and that is the other part of the sentiment.
Here is the CASology CUE card that inspired mine.

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



8 comments:

Sonny said...

What a pretty butterfly ! Pretty card and I like those sweet butterflies inside too !

Bonnie said...

Love that elegant butterfly, Maria! Thanks for your comment on my last post. I fixed the link.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Sonny, after cutting the butterfly out gold glitter paper, I had gold specks all over the place, such fun!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Bonnie. Your water colored cards are just beautiful.

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous butterfly and I love the turquoise & gold together! Thanks for playing along with the CASology challenge this week!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Maria! I love that SU stamp set too, and I've never seen it in turquoise. Looks amazing coupled with that beautiful glittery butterfly. So great to have you join us st CASology this week!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Jacquie, I too like the combination of this colors.
I love playing at CASology!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Hazel, I really love this butterfly die and it came out so pretty with glimmer paper.
I love the CASology challenge.