Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Music to my ears!!!!!

Hello everyone: I have a card to share made with my favorite little critters, the House Mouse siblings, this time is a Holiday card, hope you like it.  I'm linking this card to a few challenges at the end of this post.

The image is stamped onto a panel of Strathmore Multimedia water color paper with Stazon black ink and colored with SU markers and an aqua painter. The pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley and the pine branches and mistletoe from the brand new SU die set called Pretty Pines, just so beautiful.
The little jingle bells are from Memory Box, red twine from my stash.
************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.

The pretty image on the top is from the retired SU set called "Bordering Blooms", the sentiment is from Power Poppy Ponsettia stamp set and the little mug from Power Poppy Merry Littles.

I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.
House Mouse challenge #229 "Christmas"
Christmas Sweet Stamping Challenge, "Anything Christmas Goes"
The Paper Shelter Challenge 272 "Christmas is Coming"
Unicorn Challenge Blog Challenge #15 "Snow/Snowflakes"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read all the comments you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


11 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Wonderful how this paper is so attracitve with your scene and new embellishment die cut! Love it! I hope it's First Place in your House Mouse Challenge because you're coloring is always divine!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love the cute scene and how you embellished the inside of th card. I can only imagine how happy someone will be to get such a special Christmas card!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Maria. Have been checking out your cards but was unable to comment due to some issue with my ipad and Feedly. The issue is now fixed and I can comment. Love these mice, true siblings hey. Fantastic colouring as always.

Mary Fish said...

Girl, you should be illustrating children's books . . . I'm always amazed at your watercoloring skills!

Christine said...

Love this sweet mousey image, super water colouring, love the clean fresh design great card.,

Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. Christmas chall.

smiles Christine DT xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Maria, the image is so cute and the colours and whole design is beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Barbara Bruder said...

Ah the house mouse critters - they are so cute and I love your card design. The inside is so pretty also. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Sue said...

What a delightful Christmas card. Card is so nice, both inside and out. Thanks for joining the fun at the house Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

hugs
Sue

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

Colette said...

Gorgeous card, wonderfully coloured, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Cards By MI said...

Lovely looking card, sweet image as well. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie