Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

From the Heart.....

RRCB 55



Hello dear friends: Well, the LOVE month is in sight so we, at the RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE want to give you a chance to get a bit of a head start on those Valentines so, for our next challenge we want to see HEARTS😍, big ones, little ones, lots of them. So here is a card I made that hopefully, will inspire you to join my teammates and me in the gallery.


This image is from a long ago retired Flourishes set called, "With Love",  it was released back in 2010 or 2011,  I love the swirls on this heart, the banner is part of this set, which comes in handy to add a sweet sentiment.
I stamped the image with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed it  then colored it with SU markers and an aqua painter. The Pattern paper is from a discontinued line from Lili of the Valley and that little envelope from a punch that, unfortunately, broke some time ago, but I was able to punch a good amount of envelopes with it before I had to dispose if it, sigh!!😕😞 The "love" sentiment it's from a combination of sets and the little heart was punched with the Owl Builder punch from SU.
****************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from a Flourishes set called "Sweet Love", I use this set a lot, I realized that I only have a few sets for Valentine's Day so I kind of use this sentiments often. The little hearts are punched with the Owl Builder punch from SU.
I hope you have some time this week to come and play along with us at RETRO RUBBER , for more inspiration, please hop over to the challenge and see my teammates beautiful cards.
Now, our rules are simple and few.....
Make sure your stamps are at least ONE YEAR OLD, either from the day of their release or how long you've had them.
You can enter no more than 10 other challenges including ours.
Post your NEW card onto your blog or on line gallery, no back linking.
Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate this more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.




11 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Wow that's quite the heart from Flourishes! Beautiful! Love your teeny envelope so cute!

Debbie Mageed said...

Gorgeous heart, Maria! I would love to hold it in my hands so I could get a closer look at it. The details are incredible; it looks 3D. You chose great details to make that heart shine!

Neva Cole said...

You did a wonderful job coloring you heart, it looks wonderful! The little envelope is so cute!

Jan Clothier said...

Pink and black is such a bold combination - it looks good!

Katy McGloin said...

OMG, what a heart, Maria! This image is exquisite and beautifully colored. Love the little envelope note also!

Jane Knudsen said...

Elegance all around Maria! That heart is really amazing and so beautifully colored! The papers and ribbon look so good together! Another fantastic card that showcases your amazing talent!!

trisha too said...

Beautiful card, Maria--very striking front, and the inside is just a charming as the outside!

Claire Grantham said...

This card is so elegant Maria, I love the little envelope with a note in, nice touch. Thanks for your beautiful card that arrived today. Clairex

LeAnne said...

Very pretty....the swirls and flourishes on your heart are just beautiful! Thanks for having me as a GD this week too!

Christine Traversa said...

Sooo lovely! It must have been so painful to have to part with that wonderful envelope punch! Wish I had one! The stamp and banner are so lovely and that banner is sooo useful! Your coloring is fab and that paper looks terrific!❤️❤️❤️

creative lady said...

Maria! Your card is gorgeous! I love the color combo and your coloring is beautiful. I love how you added the little envelope to your card too!