Followers

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Alleluia.....

Hello dear blogging friends: Easter is fast approaching so I pulled out an old stamp that I haven't used in a long time.  It's simple but beautiful, I will link this card to a few challenges at the end of this post, here is my card.

This stamp is from Stampabilities and it's called "Resurrection Cross", I think it's discontinued.
I stamped it with Stazon black ink onto a panel of Strathmore mixed media paper that I die cut with the Wonky Stitched dies and colored it with SU markers and an aqua painter, the background is sponged with Hello Honey and Baked Brown Sugar. The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "He Is Risen". Didn't put any embellishments on this card, I think it doesn't need any.
*****************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


Both the sentiment and the Easter Lily are from the same set.

I'm entering this card onto the following challenges.
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #236 "Anything Goes"

Creative Moments Challenge #115 "Anything Goes, optional twist "Easter"
Cards und More Challenge #181 "Cards for Easter"
Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge #164 "Easter or Spring"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.





6 comments:

Patti Willey said...

So handsome! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is so beautiful! I really love it! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Mary Fish said...

Beautifully done, Maria!

Sue - said...

A beautiful Easter card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

scrapgrit said...

a very nice card and thank you for your participation on cards and more challenge blog. Margrit

Joan said...

Beautiful Easter card

Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz this week

Joan