Followers

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Holiday Hello.....

Hello everyone: I need to keep increasing my stash of Holiday cards and, with that purpose in mind, I created this one, that I will link up to a few challenges at the end of this post.


This image is from a Power Poppy set called Cozy Cupfuls, I can almost smell that hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows.
I stamped it onto a piece of Strathmore mixed media paper with Stazon black ink and colored it with a few SU markers and a little bit of my Sakura Koi water colors.
The background pattern paper is from a discontinued line from Lili of the Valley, the one with the gold stripes from My Paper Studio, the sentiment is from another Power Poppy set called Merry Littles, which has a whole bunch of adorable little images, perfect for the Holidays.
***********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The little gift image is from Merry Littles and the sentiment is from Ponsettia, another beautiful Power Poppy set.
I'm linking this card to the following challenges.

Power Poppy "Power and Spark" Pick a Sketch April Challenge.
I picked this one but I didn't slant the panel.

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge "April/Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas"
ABC Christmas Challenge "H and I are for?"  H is for Home, I is for Informal, I went with the Informal.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts,  I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

5 comments:

Viv said...

Gorgeous card here Maria,great colour and design too ;) hugs Viv xx

Mary Fish said...

Pretty and filled with holiday love!

lostinpaper said...

You are amazing, working on your holiday stash... I'm in awe of you! And your card is so super cute too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Squeell.... Maria...Christmas cards are my favorite all year. This is perfect, great use of the sketch for this one too. I like the papers and great coloring. Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

sweet art designs said...

That is a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra - Myrna DT. Also check out Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - a weekly “themed” Christmas Challenge & Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge - a monthly Patterned Paper Challenge