Followers

Monday, April 3, 2017

Owl Family Christmas.....

Hello everyone: After a long "Staycation" for Spring Break, with hubby and grandkids off, today is the first time I come into my craft room to create this cute little card, hope you like it, I will link it up to a few challenges at the end of this post. Here is my card.


I saw this image from Wild Rose Studios on Pinterest and I had to have it. I stamped it on to a pieced of  Strathmore water color paper with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed it, then colored it with SU markers and the aqua painter. The ribbon, pattern paper and card stock are from my stash.
The sentiment from a Power Poppy set called Wreaths Plain and Fancy.
****************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Poinsettia and the little Christmas Tree from another Power Poppy set called Merry Littles 

I'm entering this card onto the following challenges.
Merry Monday "Twigs/Branches"
Christmas Cards Challenges #9 Optional Theme "Mittens"
Crafting When We Can Challenge #141 "Animals"
The Ribbon Girl "April Card Challenge" Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

16 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Wow! Great sketch! The entire card is very Merry indeed! I love Christmas plaids and this organza bow is perfect! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a sweet owl quartet on a branch! Just love the papers you used to mat the image!!

Cindy C. said...

Adorable!!

Susan Joyce said...

Love your adorable image, perfect for the challenge at Merry Monday. Thanks for sharing!

laurie said...

What a cute image and a fun card! Love the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenges!

mulberry station said...

Absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, I love your adorable little birds. Thank you for playing along with us at Merry Monday this week.

Debbie said...

So cute! I love your little owl family! Fun card!
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
Debbie (CCC DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

La Papera Gialla said...

Adorable!
Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge!
Monica - CCC DT

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest ;little owls I have seen. They look so fluffy. The brick texture is a great accent. I really like the way you put this together.

Heather Hopson said...

What a cute bunch of owls. Your card is so cute! Great way to display a branch.

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, Maria! Love these sweet little critters and your coloring is so pretty!

Ardyth said...

Such a sweet image and I love the traditional Christmas plaid!

Majorelle said...

A pretty card! The owls family is so cute!

Karen L K said...

So cute! Just love the owls & little stockings. Nicely colored too!

Dawn Frost said...

They are just so adorable! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT