Followers

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Ahh!! The Bling!!!

Hello everybody: I have a card to share today made with one of my favorite images from Arts Impressions, this super fun, adorable lady is from the set called Beach Babes and I think she is totally fabulous, love the sentiment and the HUGE rock on  her finger, LOL!!
I'm linking this card to a few challenges at the end of this post.


After arranging my layers, I stamped her onto a piece of water color paper with Stazon black ink and colored her with some neon green water color paint who's origins I can't remember, this little plastic tube of paint is super old but I love that it still works.  I added Dazzling Details to her bathing suit and hat, Glossy Accents to her shades and glass and a bit of Panama City Beach sand under her beach chair. This sand is from those amazing Spring Break vacations my hubby and I took with our grandchildren, when they were younger, sigh!! how we miss those days.😢
**********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from a retired Flourishes set called "Camellias" and the yummy drink from a retired Stampin' Up! set called "Happy Hour".

I'm linking this card to the following challenges.
Art Impressions Challenge #212 "Bling, Glitter or Glossy"
Creative Knockouts Challenge #201 "Summer Fun"
DL.ART Challenge #207 "Summer Fun"
Making Memories Crafting "Anything Goes/Anything but Square"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


9 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oh she's super! Reall sand under her feet! Incredible embellishment idea!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
~Owner/DT Janis

D.Ann C said...

She's GLOWING!

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

I just love the neon colors. Thank you for submitting with Making Memories Crafting. Vicki DT

Tamie said...

Love it! I love the image and the bright colors make me think of me camping. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible creation with us at Creative Knockouts Summer Fun Challenge.

Tamie DT

Renee Matarese said...

This is so cute! and bonus...you put her in my favorite color! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! Those bright colors make for a fun, summery card! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahahaha! The sentiment is hilarious! Love her lime green suit and hat. Looks just like something she'd wear. So cute, Maria. I love a card that makes me giggle.

Michelle said...

Great card. Love how you colored her.
Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck!!
Michelle (DT)