Followers

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

A Rosy Valentine.....

Hello dear blogging friends: Valentine's Day is just around the corner so the SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge have a great one for you to play with and help you create some Valentines for your sweetie, friends and family, this is the card I made to get you in the mood, hope you join my teammies and me in our gallery.


I have a large stash of glorious Power Poppy stamp sets and this one is called Go Wild.
I stamped this image on watercolor paper with Versafine black ink and colored it with SU markers, the pitcher was colored with some very old shimmer paints.
The pattern paper is from a discontinued line from Lili of the Valley, ribbon and sentiment from my stash.
**********************************************************************
As always, I finished the inside of my card, the line of little hearts, the sentiment and the very pink flamingos are from a retired SU set called "Valentine Defined"


So here is your chance o create some Valentines for friends and family, for more inspiration stop by the SHOPPING OUR STASH blog and check out my teammies awesome creations.

I'm playing along with Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #133 "Anything Goes" option "Valentine"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

11 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful Valentine card, gorgeous flowers and beautifully coloured. Great design too.

lauren bergold said...

soooooo gorgeous maria! ♥

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous card design, love that image and how beautifully you've colored it!

Mimi said...

You've packed so much sweetness on this card! The flowers are beautiful, and I love the banner on the inside.

Brian King said...

So sweet! You amaze me with your coloring!

Mary Fish said...

The essence of spring and pretty watercoloring!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! One of my favorite images which I have in digi, too. Roses are always perfect for Valentines and this card proves it! How beautiful, Maria!! Yay for shopping your stash and using those shimmer paints and discontinued papers. Pretty sure most of my papers are discontinued, but I have to use them up!

Donna said...

Fabulous Valentine card teammie!
Love how you've completed the inside!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful valentines card Maria
Thanks for join us at
{ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Kaija said...

Super beautiful card!Thanks for join us at
ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Hope to see you again and good luck.
Gr.Kaija Dt-member

KarinsArtScrap said...

Maria look at the winners post at scrapbookstampsocietychallenge

gr karin